Pacific Dental Services - Great People, Growth Opportunities and Making a Difference! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great People, Growth Opportunities and Making a Difference!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I consider myself extremely lucky to be working for PDS and have greatly appreciated the friendly atmosphere, team support, and collaborative culture here. The company is growing rapidly and has great opportunities for career growth. In addition, this is a company that you can be proud to work for as they truly care about their patients and community and a culture of service is embedded in the values.

Cons

Parking can be difficult and the 401k matching could be higher

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-06
  1. "Great mentorship and room to grow for new grads"

Current Employee - Associate Dentist

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Clinical mentorship. Training in CAD/CAM CEREC dentistry. Training and engagement in patient treatment plan acceptance

Cons

high turnover. feeling "pushed" do refer only to in-house specialists and do 100% CEREC crowns. Sketchy employment contract and compensation structure for AD's.

Continue reading
    Pacific Dental Services2020-02-04

Pacific Dental Services Response

March 3, 2020People Services

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is valuable as we are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to provide our supported clinicians with the resources they need to provide the best dentistry possible.

Continue reading
  2. "Blessed"

Operations Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services

Pros

I feel very blessed to work for such a great company and owner doctor. During a crisis of the current pandemic they’re taking care of employees to make sure they’re paid while not able to work . My respect for this company has heightened and I feel truly blessed to work for such great leaders.

Cons

No cons. It is what you make of it.

Pacific Dental Services2020-03-18

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.