Pacific Dental Services - Focused, Progressive Company | Glassdoor

"Focused, Progressive Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Extremely dialed in on performance and growth

Cons

Growth has been so quick that some of the support departments and systems haven't kept pace.

Advice to Management

Automate more functions, including payroll, HR, legal, and other support systems.

Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Dental Services

"Dentistry Gone Wrong!"

Former Employee - OS Assistant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - OS Assistant in Denver, CO

I worked at Pacific Dental Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay that's about it.

Cons

No confidentiality, manage doesn't care, bad attitudes, money hungry

Advice to Management

Stop hiring people off the streets who know nothing about true customer service. I worked with a dentist who has the worst attitude, he called handicapped patients names and I was the 2nd employee that he physically struck! When my manager finally called me (a week later) she immediately tried to put me with another dentist who works atleast 100 miles from my house 3 days a week. Instead of asking me about the incident she asked other employees who weren't there. I asked if there were other positions available and she said no. Which was a lie. I gracefully resigned, and now she's been giving me bad references! Very unprofessional and uncaring. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

"Growing stable company"

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you’re a hard worker, possess an excellent work ethic and are successful in your position, there is job security. The company is growing and expanding and for the most part has created good systems and processes to support this growth. The culture is comfortable if you don't require a lot of positive reinforcement, which I don't. The daily communication from the top is a nice touch. There are not a lot of levels, so visibility is easier with PDS than with other companies of the same size. The company also provides a lot of recognition to operational excellence within the field.

Cons

Benefits are just okay. PDS very rarely provides pay increases, even if ones performance is exceeding expectations.