Pacific Dental Services - Great Company! | Glassdoor

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Vista, CA
Current Employee - Receptionist in Vista, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with PDS at vista dental group has been the best experience. The is so much room for growth in the company. My regional manager and office manager were very helpful with guidance to succeed. I look forward to coming to work and representing a company that truly believes in their employees.

Cons

The most difficult challenge was The compliance of insurance companies.

Advice to Management

My advise to management would be to have more receptionist classes at the training center. These classes are very helpful at performing your current position.

Pacific Dental Services Response

Sep 15, 2014 – HR Assistant

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are ecstatic to hear that you are excited to come to work every day and that your managers took such great care of you upon your arrival at ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Dental Services

"Amazing company to work for with great benefits, CE courses and competitive salary."

Current Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in Hemet, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in Hemet, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company that encourages growth among its employees. There are so many resources for staff to reach out to with a question or a problem. Owner doctors take pride in their office and develop a relationship with each employee. They are incredibly supportive and help you to be the best clinician possible.They also have 401K plans, health insurance and many other benefits that are very rare to find in a dental office. This is not just a job, working here will be your career.

Cons

I have yet to face any challenges working here. Whenever I have a question, I go to the appropriate person and it is answered

Advice to Management

Thank you for providing us with such amazing benefits and strong core company values.

"Best overall DSO to be apart of in the health care industry."

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Tons of growth and career advancement opportunities, professional support office that always takes into account individual contribution, people are like a second family, and a very competitive salary and benefits package with stability even throughout the 2008 recession.

Cons

Unnecessary drama at times... No successful company can be perfect, but at least PDS strives towards that goal. That's why I intend to finish my professional career w/PDS instead of with another employer in the next 15-20 years.

Advice to Management

Meetings are important, but too many can negatively effect office productivity and focus.