Pacific Dental Services - Great Company! | Glassdoor

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Vista, CA
Current Employee - Receptionist in Vista, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with PDS at vista dental group has been the best experience. The is so much room for growth in the company. My regional manager and office manager were very helpful with guidance to succeed. I look forward to coming to work and representing a company that truly believes in their employees.

Cons

The most difficult challenge was The compliance of insurance companies.

Advice to Management

My advise to management would be to have more receptionist classes at the training center. These classes are very helpful at performing your current position.

Pacific Dental Services Response

Sep 15, 2014 – HR Assistant

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are ecstatic to hear that you are excited to come to work every day and that your managers took such great care of you upon your arrival at... More

Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Dental Services

"Amazing company to work for with great benefits, CE courses and competitive salary."

Current Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in Hemet, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in Hemet, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company that encourages growth among its employees. There are so many resources for staff to reach out to with a question or a problem. Owner doctors take pride in their office and develop a relationship with each employee. They are incredibly supportive and help you to be the best clinician possible.They also have 401K plans, health insurance and many other benefits that are very rare to find in a dental office. This is not just a job, working here will be your career.

Cons

I have yet to face any challenges working here. Whenever I have a question, I go to the appropriate person and it is answered

Advice to Management

Thank you for providing us with such amazing benefits and strong core company values.

2. "Opportunity, Opportunity"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Maricopa, AZ
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Maricopa, AZ

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for Pacific Dental Service has changed my life! I have been in the Dental Field for over 15 yrs and this is my last stop. The value and ethics behind the entire company and culture is phenomenal. I have been with this company for about four years now and work in a positive and supporting environment that has challenged my talents and skills in running a business. I have supportive peers such as the Regional Partner , Kevin Lawton, who is awesome at structuring, empowering and driving myself and my entire region to think outside the box grow such stellar and reputable Dental Practices. Kevin has encourage me to keep up with the Market in my community which now I feel as if I own it with all the wonderful relationships I have developed and reap the referrals! The opportunity for Advancement and personal growth is handed on a silver platter in the form of development plans ; and the rest is left up to the employee to take it. I can go on and on about he greatness of this company!

Cons

I am hopeful to find that there will be positions created like Assistant Management and Assistant to a Regional Manager to prepare internal advancement with detailed training and coaching for added success.