KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Endless opportunities

Oct 27, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is something for everyone here. From dental to operations from marketing to serving the community.

Cons

Growing pains are experienced as the organization reaches new heights and milestones

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company

Nov 16, 2021 - Operations Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of growth opportunities, competitive pay, you drive your bonuses, great PTO

Cons

Schedule, medical benefits, support systems

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

True Leadership and a Growing Company

Oct 26, 2021 - Treasury Controller in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership sets the tone for any company. It has been a long time since I have worked at a company where the Executive Leadership team really walks the walk and talks the talk, and finally...I found one! They lead by example. They have what is best for their patients and their people at the forefront of their decisions. While there is diversity in each person's approach and/or delivery, the reason behind what they do and the results they want to achieve are based on the same values and principles. They believe in growth and opportunity, the value of their people, teamwork, and so many other things that come to light in everyday work and interactions. I've been here just over two years, and this company rallied thru the toughest part of the pandemic, which was an extremely challenging time for the dental industry. The company remains strong and is continuing to grow.

Cons

Growing companies can experience growing pangs, sometimes we must 'roll with the punches'. There are processes that aren't quite yet up to speed or need to be improved or changed. We roll up our sleeves to get thru that interim period until we can have innovation and technology rolled out and fully functional.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.