KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great place to wr

Apr 13, 2022 - Operations Manager in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment loved every day!

Cons

COVID really took a hit and things dried up

Be the first to find this review helpful

Pacific Dental Services Response

Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thanks for your review. We're all still recovering from the last year, but with team members like you, we see a bright future ahead!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice place to work

Jun 21, 2022 - Insurance Claims Auditor in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, easygoing work environment, great supervisor, work life balance

Cons

The pay was too low

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good company, but depends on what department you're in.

Mar 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good start for someone wanting to build their career. You can learn a lot here as it is a fast paced environment. -Company is made up of friendly people. I've worked with many people in other departments and everyone seems so nice and willing to help.

Cons

-Company forces everyone back to office. They allowed a "hybrid" schedule but that only meant one day a week you can work from home. Not much flexibility. -Depending on what department you're in is dependent on your future at the company. Some departments are good at recognizing and rewarding their employees. But some others... not so much. I worked my butt off ever since my first day and during my annual review, I rated myself high scores. My manager told me I should leave room for improvement, which is understandable. But when I asked what I could improve on, he couldn't give me the answer and just told me to continue what I'm doing. It didn't make sense then, why I didn't get high merits or at least some sort of feedback.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.

Pacific Dental Services Photos

+ Add Photo
Pacific Dental Services photo of: National Support Center
Pacific Dental Services photo of: At Braveheart 2014, PDS-supported clinicians, in partnership with the PDS Serve Foundation Mobile Dental Clinic, served over 115 patients and provided more than $62,000 in donated dentistry!
Pacific Dental Services photo of: PDS Foundation Service Trip 2019
Pacific Dental Services photo of: Our Minnesota team at their first We Serve event
Pacific Dental Services photo of: Recruiting is wild! Halloween 2019