Pacific Dental Services - Dentist | Glassdoor
  1. "Dentist"

General Dentist in League City, TX

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services

Pros

In my 10 years of practice I have worked with 2 other very large Dental Service Organizations. My 2 years experience as a PDS supported clinician have been extraordinary compared to the other 2 DSOs. Not only is PDS at the forefront with modern technology but it does an amazing job in supporting its doctors with ongoing continuing education to support that technology. I received over 70 hours of free CE in my first year with PDS and learned more in that time than I did in my first 8 years practicing. Today, thanks to the support I have received from PDS, I have become a very successful practice owner and a very well rounded clinician practicing in a state of the art facility where I am able to offer the best dentistry possible to each and every patient. One of my favorite things about PDS is the Pacific Dental Services Foundation. The foundation provides a platform for clinicians like me to give back in ways I could have never imagined. Last year I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Ethiopia for a week not only to treat patients in need but, also to teach Ethiopian dental students to become better clinicians. I would recommend a career with PDS to any one of my friends and family or to anyone looking for an exceptional career in the dental field.

Cons

I honestly have no cons. I am extremely happy with PDS.

Pacific Dental Services2016-01-22

Pacific Dental Services Response

February 8, 2016Human Resources Representative

Wow - such amazing feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are happy to hear the continuing education, modern technology, and ongoing support have contributed to your positive experience. Your service in Ethiopia is so greatly valued and we are more than grateful to be able to support an entity as wonderful as the Pacific Dental Services Foundation. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to support you!

Continue reading
  1. "Great People, Growth Opportunities and Making a Difference!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I consider myself extremely lucky to be working for PDS and have greatly appreciated the friendly atmosphere, team support, and collaborative culture here. The company is growing rapidly and has great opportunities for career growth. In addition, this is a company that you can be proud to work for as they truly care about their patients and community and a culture of service is embedded in the values.

Cons

Parking can be difficult and the 401k matching could be higher

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-06
  2. "Excellent Suport + Growing Company"

Former Intern - Intern in Irvine, CA

I worked at Pacific Dental Services for less than a year

Pros

The intern program is top-notch. There are lots of opportunities to learn about all of the aspects of this company's internal workings.

Cons

I don't believe a lot of the interns continued on after their internship. It seems to vary by department, so be aware of that!

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-16

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.