Pacific Dental Services - Work here if you want to be the best | Glassdoor
  1. "Work here if you want to be the best"

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Pacific Dental Services full-time

Pros

Well trained, they invest a lot of time and effort into your development. Tons of support from senior management. Great camaraderie. Partnering with a great Owner Doctor. Giving back to the community. Great values/beliefs.

Cons

Dealing with slimy insurance companies. Explaining benefit coverage to patients.

Continue reading
    Pacific Dental Services2016-02-03

Pacific Dental Services Response

April 30, 2016Recruiting Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear the training, support, coworkers and great values/ beliefs within the company were a positive part of your experience at a PDS®-supported office. As you know, we are rapidly growing across the country, so hopefully we will be able to cross paths with you down the road!

Continue reading
  1. "Great People, Growth Opportunities and Making a Difference!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I consider myself extremely lucky to be working for PDS and have greatly appreciated the friendly atmosphere, team support, and collaborative culture here. The company is growing rapidly and has great opportunities for career growth. In addition, this is a company that you can be proud to work for as they truly care about their patients and community and a culture of service is embedded in the values.

Cons

Parking can be difficult and the 401k matching could be higher

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-06
  2. "Excellent Suport + Growing Company"

Former Intern - Intern in Irvine, CA

I worked at Pacific Dental Services for less than a year

Pros

The intern program is top-notch. There are lots of opportunities to learn about all of the aspects of this company's internal workings.

Cons

I don't believe a lot of the interns continued on after their internship. It seems to vary by department, so be aware of that!

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-16

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.