Pacific Mobile Structures - The leadership of this company truly cares. They “walk the talk.” | Glassdoor
  1. "The leadership of this company truly cares. They “walk the talk.”"

I have been working at Pacific Mobile Structures

Pros

Safety is at the forefront with this company and it obvious at all levels at all locations.

Cons

There is not a large company footprint in the US.

Pacific Mobile Structures2018-12-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Disturbing lay-off practices"

I worked at Pacific Mobile Structures

Pros

Very streamlined interview/hiring process. Excellent support and attitude from the few I interacted with in corporate office.

Cons

Lack of training, no communication from supervisor, negative, unsupportive attitudes from branch peers, traumatizing termination practices.

Advice to Management

While I can only speak to one specific branch, my overall experience was negative and I feel just in my decision to forewarn others. Those responsible for branch sales should be held accountable for lack of revenue, rather than practicing a “last to hire, first to fire” approach. Also, the branch I was located at is in desperate need of sexual harassment and cultural sensitivity training. It seems if you don’t fall in...

Pacific Mobile Structures2019-03-14

"Pleasantly Surprised"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Ceres, CA

I have been working at Pacific Mobile Structures full-time for more than a year

Pros

The hiring process is very structured. Every person I encountered in the hiring process was friendly and knowledgeable. I haven't encountered a company that places emphasis on the right things. It's usually all about the bottom line. This company actually makes the employees feel valued, and rewards employees when they do things that uphold the values. Very refreshing.

Cons

I haven't encountered any yet.

Pacific Mobile Structures2018-07-06

Discover more reviews about Pacific Mobile Structures.