KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

My Review

Mar 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything I’ve experienced/seen/noticed so far has been a pro. At this point it’s almost easier just to categorize everything so that you can get a better sense of what it’s like to work here and so I can organize my thoughts. Coworkers The people I work with directly are fantastic! I’ve never met a better, more talented and intelligent group of people. When I ask someone for an update or need help on a project I actually get what I need. Managers I haven’t had too much experience yet with senior management. They’re not a bad group though. Anytime I have interacted with one of them they’re friendly enough and they always remember my name and what I do at the company, so that’s good. Salary and benefits The pay was actually the reason I took the job in the first place. I was miserable at my last job and I started sending out feelers to other companies. I was considering a few different ones when I interviewed with POA and they gave me a figure for my starting salary that I just was not expecting. I stopped my search that day and the rest is history. Everything related to the day-to-day The work can be stressful at times, especially when there’s a tight turnaround on a critical project. But for the most part it’s a very collaborative environment. My overall opinion My opinion of POA based on the last year and a half with the company is extremely high. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if I ended up staying with the company until retirement. I’m getting everything I ever wanted from a career, so there’s no reason to even consider leaving.

Cons

Like I said, I don’t really have anything to complain about at the moment.

3 people found this review helpful

Pacific Office Automation Response

We love a thorough review! We couldn't agree more with everything you said. We hope that if any complaints arise in the future, we are able to work with you to resolve them. Thank you for trusting POA to help grow your career.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company

Sep 21, 2022 - Corporate Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall great company to work for. As the recruiter, I love that we thrive on transparency. We hold each other accountable in every department and all have a common goal in mind.

Cons

I don't have any at this time

Be the first to find this review helpful

Pacific Office Automation Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Thanks for the kind words.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Everyone in my department jumped ship in March

Sep 23, 2022 - Account Manager in Hillsboro, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

There was many promises made regarding high pay, commissions, and career advancements. They provided a vehicle that could be used for business and personal use.

Cons

Where to start. The promises of commissions were COMPLETELY false. I worked with a team of 6 account managers in my department. Some had been in the same position for YEARS. However only one of them ever received commissions and only one pay period out of years. In the month of March, 5 out of 6 account managers quit, including myself. The director of the department had a fragile ego and insisted on micromanagement. He was determined to prove that no one knew more than he did. In the end the cons out weighed the pros.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. While not all team members will find POA a good fit, we encourage any employee feeling isolated, overworked, or left with a feeling of broken promises to reach out to HR if there is something that needs to be addressed. Through communication, we hope to make a comfortable and valuable working environment for all our team members.

Discover more reviews about Pacific Office Automation.

Pacific Office Automation Careers

Cover image for Pacific Office Automation

Small Teams, Big Impact Our sales teams of overachievers is at the core of our growth and success. We reward ambition and...More

• Benefits|Perks
  • Sales
  • Our Mission
  • Our Philosophy

Pacific Office Automation Photos

+ Add Photo
Pacific Office Automation photo of: Home office in Beaverton, Oregon.
Pacific Office Automation photo of: Treehouse