Pacific Project Management - Managing Director | Glassdoor

"Managing Director"

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Compensation is fair, and at one point had the potential to be a great organization.

Cons

Too corporate, cares about leadership than the people who are doing the daily hard work. Grown so fast he does not recognize the basic principals that were sold to me when I started. Can speak very well to the and sell everyone on what a great company, and how he puts the team and the client first, but does not act upon these principals.

Advice to Management

You need to practice integrity and honestly versus just speaking to it and daily not upholding it.

Pacific Project Management2017-05-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Great team and exciting work"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of great people who work here. The company is small enough that you get to know everyone but large enough to have a great community culture. The work is exciting and there are a lot of opportunities to move around the company and get a lot of different experiences.

Cons

I get a little nervous sometimes that the company is growing too fast and not being able to keep up.

Advice to Management

Great work with communication and showing everyone that their thoughts count towards the larger community!

Pacific Project Management2018-05-02

"Great Company and Awesome Colleagues"

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time

Pros

PPM is all about the employees in terms of providing opportunities for growth, supporting education, subsidizing training, benefits that enhance quality of life, and truly listening to employee feedback. Everyone from the Project Coordinators to the Sr. Project Managers are listened to and valued. People come from all different backgrounds to work here and there is truly a team mentality at play.

Cons

I would like to see leadership really understand the work of the individuals on each account since roles vary greatly depending on your team.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work of listening to employees and implementing positive changes.

Pacific Project Management2018-01-02

Discover more reviews about Pacific Project Management.