Pacific Project Management - Great team and company | Glassdoor

"Great team and company"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team is diverse, engaged and committed to each other and our clients. I work with the best people! The leadership works hard to find and retain great people. They support us and allow us to be creative with how we balance our life with my client. Plan on being here for a long time.

Cons

Would always like to integrate more across the company but understand this can be tough with so much work happening with so many clients.

Advice to Management

Always more opportunities to integrate.

Pacific Project Management2017-05-29

Other Employee Reviews

"Great team and exciting work"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of great people who work here. The company is small enough that you get to know everyone but large enough to have a great community culture. The work is exciting and there are a lot of opportunities to move around the company and get a lot of different experiences.

Cons

I get a little nervous sometimes that the company is growing too fast and not being able to keep up.

Advice to Management

Great work with communication and showing everyone that their thoughts count towards the larger community!

Pacific Project Management2018-05-02

"Great Company and Awesome Colleagues"

I have been working at Pacific Project Management full-time

Pros

PPM is all about the employees in terms of providing opportunities for growth, supporting education, subsidizing training, benefits that enhance quality of life, and truly listening to employee feedback. Everyone from the Project Coordinators to the Sr. Project Managers are listened to and valued. People come from all different backgrounds to work here and there is truly a team mentality at play.

Cons

I would like to see leadership really understand the work of the individuals on each account since roles vary greatly depending on your team.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work of listening to employees and implementing positive changes.

Pacific Project Management2018-01-02

Discover more reviews about Pacific Project Management.