Pacific Retirement Services - Not "Miss Right" but can be "Miss Right Now" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pacific Retirement Services

"Not "Miss Right" but can be "Miss Right Now""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Pros

It is an easy gig for an I.T. person who just needs a job right now until a real opportunity comes along. If your job is just a paycheck and your real focus is you personal life it's ideal.

Cons

Slow environment. sometimes it's mind numbing. Company is small and very flat. The demands are so low that nobody is going to leave such a cushy existence so upward mobility is unlikely in the I.T. dept. No real career path but to be fair, this isn't a technology company so they are probably providing all that makes sense.

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for Pacific Retirement Services

1. "Working as a Concierge at Mirabella"

Former Employee - Concierge
    Former Employee - Concierge

I worked at Pacific Retirement Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

An amazing department manager who worked with everyone in the department to meet our needs. Some fun residents that I got to interact with regularly. Clear training and organized structures in place. Great coworkers, even if we rarely saw each other.

Cons

Not competitive wages. Management in other departments was awful to work with. Some residents were very entitled about their demands and hard to deal with on a regular basis. All over the place schedule and called in a lot to cover at odd hours.

2. "Needs overhaul in management structure"

I have been working at Pacific Retirement Services full-time

Pros

Beautiful location, close to the hills of Saratoga. Non-Profit Saratoga Retirement community owned by the Odd fellows.

Cons

Bedbugs at Saratoga retirement community, on going issue. Management offers little or no training to new staff. Team doesn't feel supported. Pay less than most comparable RCFE and older adult care facilities in the bay area. High clinical acuity (need), and staff not trained to care for this population. Disconnect between management and staff.