PageUp - Onwards and Upwards! | Glassdoor

"Onwards and Upwards!"

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Sydney

I have been working at PageUp full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Comprehensive interviewing which was appreciated *Detailed and interesting induction *Work flexibility - Work from Home *Genuinely decent colleagues

Cons

*Office could use refurbishment and more up to date I.T. equipment. No significant Con's to report.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

PageUp2018-11-14

December 5, 2018Talent Manager

Really appreciate you taking the time to provide your insights on the interviewing and induction processes. Please ensure you keep the feedback coming in our quarterly engagement surveys! Thanks for joining our team.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Growing company with momentum"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at PageUp full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a strong team atmosphere at PageUp. Though many employees in the US work remotely; everyone is apprised of what the team is doing. Questions are answered quickly and others are eager to help. Still a small enough company to where you can wear many hats. Use this to your advantage and you can gain experience in different roles to find the best fit.

Cons

-If you work in the US, be prepared for some late night calls to accommodate the team in Australia. - There are no company credit cards and expense reimbursement can take up to a month.

PageUp2018-05-07

May 13, 2018Talent Manager

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and some insights into the great team culture we have in the US. I am a little surprised that your expense claims are taking up to a month, so I'll be making a few enquiries with our finance team on this one.

2. "Growing fast and great team across the globe and in the USA!"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at PageUp full-time for less than a year

Pros

PageUp's culture is like no other company I've worked for - fun, vibrant, hard working and smart! Our customers are the center of our universe and it is rewarded by what we can Raving Fan clients who really are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Growing fast, and growing to be a truly global organization - but we're getting there!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

PageUp2017-04-26

May 1, 2017Talent Manager

So great to hear such lovely feedback! We are fast-growing and do experience challenges with this growth, however, we certainly don't shy away from this; rather work harder to ensure we can continue to grow and maintain our awesome culture. Thanks again for your insights, we appreciate ...

Discover more reviews about PageUp.