PageUp - I might be biased, but I love this company and this team | Glassdoor

"I might be biased, but I love this company and this team"

Current Employee - CIO in Melbourne

I have been working at PageUp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Friendly & safe culture: Psychological safety is a subject that is very close to my heart as I believe it is key to the success of an organisation. 89% say they feel safe to raise their views and provide feedback their peers and seniors (as measured with CultureAmp). * Very collaborative: you won't find 'empire builders' here who put their ego ahead of the good of our customers and team. * Truly... blameless learning culture: A lot of organisations claim that, but our culture was tested even in very high stakes situations. Last year when we've had an incident that made negative headlines internationally, in any lesser organisations the finger pointing and blame would have been near instantaneous, where as here at PageUp, everyone banded to learn from it and solve the problem together for the benefit of our customers and end-users. * You can make a difference: PageUp is in a sweet spot in which it has enough size and therefore resources to get things done, but not too big that you become a cog in the machine -- an individual contributor can still have an impact. * Focus on people's development: PageUp is one of the earliest companies in Australia to have had a graduate program, as a result one of our executives is a prime example of the kind of investment we put into our people -- he started as a graduate in the development team with the company 20 years ago and has grown through various roles to his current position as our Chief of Staff. We put a great emphasis on investing in our people and helping identify opportunities for them to develop within the company.

Cons

* Growing is hard: As we're going through high growth, we're experiencing some growing pains. While it is natural, it is also important to call out that if you're uncomfortable with change you may find it challenging to work for PageUp at this time. * While we pay competitively to the market, if money is your sole motivator, PageUp is not the place for you!

Advice to Management

As a part of management, I can't really comment on this one.

PageUp2019-07-31

August 28, 2019Talent Manager

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your own insights and perspectives on working with PageUp. Thank you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Growing company with momentum"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at PageUp full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a strong team atmosphere at PageUp. Though many employees in the US work remotely; everyone is apprised of what the team is doing. Questions are answered quickly and others are eager to help. Still a small enough company to where you can wear many hats. Use this to your advantage and you can gain experience in different roles to find the best fit.

Cons

-If you work in the US, be prepared for some late night calls to accommodate the team in Australia. - There are no company credit cards and expense reimbursement can take up to a month.

PageUp2018-05-07

May 13, 2018Talent Manager

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and some insights into the great team culture we have in the US. I am a little surprised that your expense claims are taking up to a month, so I'll be making a few enquiries with our finance team on this one.

2. "Growing fast and great team across the globe and in the USA!"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at PageUp full-time for less than a year

Pros

PageUp's culture is like no other company I've worked for - fun, vibrant, hard working and smart! Our customers are the center of our universe and it is rewarded by what we can Raving Fan clients who really are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Growing fast, and growing to be a truly global organization - but we're getting there!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

PageUp2017-04-26

May 1, 2017Talent Manager

So great to hear such lovely feedback! We are fast-growing and do experience challenges with this growth, however, we certainly don't shy away from this; rather work harder to ensure we can continue to grow and maintain our awesome culture. Thanks again for your insights, we appreciate ...

Discover more reviews about PageUp.