KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to grow your career

Jul 27, 2021 - Senior Scrum Master in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely well-funded for a startup of its size and age Employees are given the ability to improve processes and subscribe to the "Best Idea Wins" philosophy

Cons

Company is trying to scale up very quickly and there are some associated growing pains Finding qualified employees in required time frames is challenging

Paige Response

Lead Recruitment Resourcer

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review, we appreciate hearing about your personal experience. It is great to hear you like our "Best Idea Wins" philosophy. Scaling up quickly does come with its own challenges and rest assured we are aware of these challenges.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Oct 25, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paige is a good place to work.

Cons

None come to mind at the moment.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Kind, super-smart people, exciting mission

Jul 8, 2021 - People and Operations Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very meaningful mission, and strong leadership. Exciting possibilities. You're surrounded by a bunch of super-smart and consistently kind, caring and compassionate people. You will learn a lot, and quickly, from people who are at the top of their field. Well funded, meaning you have the tools you need to succeed and are well looked after with perks.

Cons

Even for a startup, Paige moves fast. Be prepared to keep up! Not a place for someone who wants to work only 9am - 5pm, but this is of course normal for a startup.

Paige Response

Lead Recruitment Resourcer

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review, we appreciate hearing about your personal experience. Super happy to hear you learned a lot during your time here at Paige. I wish you all the best with your next opportunity!

Discover more reviews about Paige.