Pall - Great experience when the company was young and growing, and not so great when company got bigger. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pall

"Great experience when the company was young and growing, and not so great when company got bigger."

Current Employee - Vice President in Port Washington, NY
Current Employee - Vice President in Port Washington, NY

Pros

Great people. Great learning experience. Felxibility in learning a lot of different applications and technologies.

Cons

Too many changes at the top. Lost focus on innovation in lue of cost cutting.

Other Employee Reviews for Pall

"I learned a lot at the company, but was not very happy with the organization."

Former Employee - Engineer II in Northborough, MA
    Former Employee - Engineer II in Northborough, MA

Pros

You can learn a lot about biotech and pharmaceutical companies and what they require if you work in the Life Sciences division. If I wasn't feeling well, my manager was good at giving me the time off I needed.

Cons

People in general were not happy. It seemed like the management didn't really care about our work life (altho they did care more about our work/life balance). I wasn't a fan of how the company was run, very political atmosphere.

Advice to Management

Employees should give feedback to their managers. It would have really helped a lot and this way the managers would understand why the employees are not happy, or at least notice that the employees are not happy.

"Awful and painful place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Pros

Christmas "shutdown" vacation days for all full time employees.

Cons

-No leadership
    -Some senior management personnel are incompetent at their jobs, no performance evaluation
    -Diversity is absent in the company.
    -Internal employees are overlooked for promotions.
    -Major company being operated as a small business.
    -No sick days

Advice to Management

There are too many VPs and not enough workers. Please evaluation your senior management to inquire, if they are worth the 6 figure salary.
    Employees feel oppressed and are dissatisfied. Projects are held up because of incompetent management and department personnel.