Palm Beach County Clerk & Comptroller - Unfortunate - Potential to be a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Palm Beach County Clerk & Comptroller

"Unfortunate - Potential to be a great place to work"

Former Employee - Supervisor in West Palm Beach, FL
Former Employee - Supervisor in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Palm Beach County Clerk & Comptroller full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers, some of the benefits, location

Cons

work environment, policies, unfairness between exempt and non-exempt employees, just to name a few

Advice to Management

For upper management- get off of lower management's backs and let them do their jobs.
Also, take morale and work environment in to account. There are so many people who do an outstanding job but it gets overlooked by PETTY "policies".

Other Employee Reviews for Palm Beach County Clerk & Comptroller

"Hostile environment, Management always trying to find fault in something."

Former Employee - Foreclosure Clerk in West Palm Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Foreclosure Clerk in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Palm Beach County Clerk & Comptroller full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers. West Palm Beach!

Cons

Management treats everyone as if they are children. Everyone I worked with had a four-year degree, including myself, yet we were treated as if we were idiots. Total micro management and severe distrust. Most depressing place I have ever worked.

Advice to Management

Start trusting the people YOU hired! Stop making everyone feel like they are in lockdown.

"Tue absolute worst place I have ever worked hands down"

Former Employee - IT Drone in West Palm Beach, FL
    Former Employee - IT Drone in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Palm Beach County Clerk & Comptroller full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Perhaps if you hate yourself and have no ambitions in life and would like to find a place where you will be worked like crazy, shown absolutely no respect, and you strive on negativity, this place is for you!

Cons

There are no pros excepts the the government benefits of course they totally screw you by being somehow able to fire you for no reason right before a holiday and then not pay out any of the 3+ weeks of vacation time I earned and never got to use.

Advice to Management

I'm pretty sure Sharon Bock is a zombie like in the movie Death Becomes Her. she must've took some magic potion back in the "Game of Thrones" era which allows her creepy self to still be here. Oh and she's a complete bi*ch and you will feel like you sold your souls to the devil working for her