PalmState Consulting - Work, Learn, Expand, and Succeed | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Work, Learn, Expand, and Succeed"

Current Employee - Client Representative
Current Employee - Client Representative

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I’ve loved my time at PalmState Consulting more than I have at any other company. I came in with a degree and no marketing experience. The PalmState family gave me the necessary training, feedback, and experience to help me succeed. Working with this company also gave me the opportunity to travel to, and ultimately live in, new places all over the country. I’ve always been interested in business travel, so this was a huge plus for me.

No one will babysit you. You have to want to succeed. As long as you work hard and take heed of the feedback you’re given, you will succeed, and you will love your time here.

Cons

It can be tough getting accustomed to the system they train you to understand, at first. However, once you do, success is the guaranteed outcome.

Advice to Management

Keep being great, guys.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Honest Feedback"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Client Representative in Columbia, SC

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overall, I’ve noticed a significant financial and personal gain. My work/life balance has improved and I feel more confident in my own abilities as an upcoming business professional.

I’m excited for my continued involvement with this company due to the positive atmosphere and abundant support from my peers. Also, lots of room for help on the managerial side which makes me confident in my ability to advance.

Cons

Although I came in with an open mind, it is a challenge to adapt to a fast pace setting because I hadn’t worked in this industry before. I needed training outside of work to be better at work, which took time but I appreciated the investment that others in the office didn’t mind giving.

Advice to Management

I could have used more client knowledge preparation prior to training. I understand it’s important not to overwhelm a new hire, but some would appreciate the challenge of studying prior to day one as it may make them more prepared for their first day of training. Other than that, keep it up!

"My structure to success"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Columbia, SC

I have been working at PalmState Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So far, my largest pro is that I've been stretched. I'm doing more with my time now and I can tell I've gotten more control over my mentality to stay focused on the task at hand. I had to step out of my comfort zone, which is what I wanted. I'm more of a people person and my confidence continues to rise.

Cons

I wasnt used to preplanning or being as proactive with my time. I had to adapt quickly to this and this company didn't allow for lack of time management. I can respect their strict policy, but it was a wake up call for me as I hadn't been on their type of schedule in the past.

Advice to Management

Invest more time in newer hires to access their potential sooner. Urgent investment would help them find more urgent success.

Discover more reviews about PalmState Consulting.