Palmetto Air & Water Balance - It's been a very good experience, a lot of room to learn. | Glassdoor

"It's been a very good experience, a lot of room to learn."

Current Employee - TAB Technician in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Palmetto Air & Water Balance full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Very understanding of individual situations, co workers do what they can to help one another on their individual projects to make sure it gets done.

Cons

The only thing to complain about is rate of pay. I feel after this long being here I should make more, and be "moving up", even with my multiple attempts to advance and ask for advancements. I have compared averages of salaries with surrounding competition and cost of living, yet, it seems that doesn't matter.

Advice to Management

People walk by us on jobs and say, "dang those guys probably make good money," yet, they probably make more than we do while we do important work for the total function of our projects.

Palmetto Air & Water Balance2017-08-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - TAB Engineering in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Palmetto Air & Water Balance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They bestow so many gifts of appreciation (large and small) upon their employees even though our pay checks are thanks enough for the jobs we perform. It is such a pleasure to work for Palmetto Air & Water Balance and it is primarily due to their attention to their employees. They make each one of us feel special even though they have so many people working here. But, it is also a great reason to work... here as everyone would rather work with a great staff of co-workers versus being surrounded each day by people who are miserable at work. That is just another reason why Palmetto Air & Water Balance is such a great place to work.

Cons

There is nothing bad to say about Palmetto.

Palmetto Air & Water Balance2019-06-03
  2. "Lots of Room to Grow, and Learn!"

I have been working at Palmetto Air & Water Balance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great place to work if you want to work hard and expand your knowledge.

Cons

If you travel I-85 getting to work is difficult.

Palmetto Air & Water Balance2017-10-06

Discover more reviews about Palmetto Air & Water Balance.