Palmetto Air & Water Balance - Good company with room for growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Good company with room for growth"

I worked at Palmetto Air & Water Balance full-time

Pros

Good company to work for overall. There are opportunities for advancement for those that are willing to take advantage of them. Compensation is fair for employees who are proactive in furthering knowledge and training, especially once higher level certifications are achieved. Upper level management easy to work for.

Cons

Palmetto is a service-based company in a tough industry, customers are often demanding and sometimes last minute with scheduling requests and project needs. Formal training is often lacking, however most "self-starters" will be fine.

Advice to Management

Continue to reward dedicated employees. In addition to the existing training course, create a plan for adequately training brand new employees.

Palmetto Air & Water Balance2015-09-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - TAB Engineering in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Palmetto Air & Water Balance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They bestow so many gifts of appreciation (large and small) upon their employees even though our pay checks are thanks enough for the jobs we perform. It is such a pleasure to work for Palmetto Air & Water Balance and it is primarily due to their attention to their employees. They make each one of us feel special even though they have so many people working here. But, it is also a great reason to work... here as everyone would rather work with a great staff of co-workers versus being surrounded each day by people who are miserable at work. That is just another reason why Palmetto Air & Water Balance is such a great place to work.

Cons

There is nothing bad to say about Palmetto.

Palmetto Air & Water Balance2019-06-03
  2. "Lots of Room to Grow, and Learn!"

I have been working at Palmetto Air & Water Balance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great place to work if you want to work hard and expand your knowledge.

Cons

If you travel I-85 getting to work is difficult.

Palmetto Air & Water Balance2017-10-06

Discover more reviews about Palmetto Air & Water Balance.