KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work if you can handle the pressure

Aug 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of perks, great pay, great people to work with

Cons

Lots of pressure to close deals on the sales side, high growth and sometimes lack of focus on essentials like customer service

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

GSA salary

Oct 2, 2022 - Global Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

- the people - the company culture - the industry

Cons

We work long hours for what we want

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Too woke: Openly pro-abortion, pro trans kids messaging, not inclusive & diverse at all

Oct 1, 2022 - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Nice office and work environment - Flexwork / Remote work - Great talent and team culture within Marketing org - Great marketing leadership: bright, smart people that are also kind human beings

Cons

I think what really sucks about Palo Alto Networks is the recent changes in their culture: it went far-left so quickly I still can't believe it. - The Inclusion & Diversity group should be renamed as the "Woke Department" since they only promote far-left topics, they enjoy bringing politics and other divisive topics into the workplace, plus justify and enable leaders that share controversial far-left comments in global channels (Slack). - Openly pro-abortion (CEO sent an email to all US employees about this) - Openly pro trans kids agenda (I&D organized a "support our trans youth" event during business hours) - The Women's Network Group is the most toxic feminist and aggressive group I've ever joined: through their global Slack group they openly attack other employees that don't share their views -or dare to post messages that don't share their values. The leadership only organizes events that feed their views, they don't care about female employees that don't agree with their perspective.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Palo Alto Networks.

Palo Alto Networks Photos

+ Add Photo
Palo Alto Networks photo of: Our Mission
Palo Alto Networks photo of: Making care packages for troops overseas!
Palo Alto Networks photo of: Kicking off Hispanic Heritage Month
Palo Alto Networks photo of: Celebrating Pride Month at HQ!
Palo Alto Networks photo of: This group of employees from our Plano office recently volunteered at the North Texas Food Bank where they assembled nearly 700 boxes of food which equals more than 15,000 meals!
Palo Alto Networks photo of: Employee volunteers at our Cyber Detectives exhibit at the Tech Museum of Innovation

Palo Alto Networks Job Seekers Also Viewed