Pamlab - My work experience at Red River Pharma, LLC has been positive. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pamlab

"My work experience at Red River Pharma, LLC has been positive."

Current Employee - Administrative Services Manager in Shreveport, LA
Current Employee - Administrative Services Manager in Shreveport, LA

Pros

Team dignity and respect, ethical business conducted, open communication encouraged and supported, company returns significant rewards of compensation, benefits, job satisfaction and quality of life.

Cons

Still a young and slightly flat organization, creating some career advancement hurdles.

Other Employee Reviews for Pamlab

"Bonus structure is absolutely pathetic!"

Former Employee - Medical Representative
    Former Employee - Medical Representative

Pros

Base salary and company car, all expenses are paid for. Products are great and do work. Majority of the folks are good people.

Cons

Company doesn't take care of the good sales talent, cannot retain top performers. Bonus structure breeds mediocrity. Company doesn't keep their word on future promises.

Advice to Management

Reward your top reps with a bonus structure that makes them want to go out and work hard. The bonus structure is horrible.

"Patient Service Representative"

Current Employee - Patient Service Representative in Mandeville, LA
    Current Employee - Patient Service Representative in Mandeville, LA

I have been working at Pamlab full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers and I feel like my contribution to the team makes an impact on the business. Would happily stay if I could.

Cons

Not enough contracts with different manufacturers. Our primary manufacturer is having rumors go around about moving OTC and they own our pharmacy so it seems BDH may be closed or who knows what. No response from Pamlab but the writing has been on the wall with their lack of response. It's really a shame as BDH has exceeded sales goals consistently. But insurance changes are still putting Pamlab deep in the red despite the phenomenal double digit growth of BDH.

Advice to Management

Pray the doors stay open.