Pampered Chef - Pampered Chef is a very motivational, supportive, and friendly company that inspires its employees to be successful | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pampered Chef

"Pampered Chef is a very motivational, supportive, and friendly company that inspires its employees to be successful"

Current Employee - Consultant in Roseville, CA
Current Employee - Consultant in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Pampered Chef part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You are your own boss, the company stands behind its products, you meet the best people and work with motivated and inspirational people who want you to succeed as they have. The incentives are phenomenal and there are a multitude of opportunities for advancement. The only limits to success are the ones you impose upon yourself!

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Other Employee Reviews for Pampered Chef

1. "Enjoyable Experience"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Slippery Rock, PA
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Slippery Rock, PA

I have been working at Pampered Chef part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love having the flexibility of hours, I make a decent amount of money for the time i put in, and the hostess benefits really are great! Plus I have a really great director who is super helpful.

Cons

It is sometimes hard to find bookings but I suppose if I put myself out there more, I might be able to get more

"Former great company losing it's direction."

Current Employee - Member of the Officer Team in Addison, IL
    Current Employee - Member of the Officer Team in Addison, IL

I have been working at Pampered Chef full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The legacy of Doris Christopher is very compelling and many of the products are of great quality, even if not always very innovative. Beautiful location. Employeee discounts on products.

Cons

A very delicate business model that needs to have top management supportive of the consultants and RESPECTFUL. This has not been happening since the founder transitioned out of the CEO role. It's a shame really, there are many talented people in the field and the product could be even more creative with the right people in the right jobs.

Advice to Management

Advice to Berkshire Hathaway - take a deeper look at the companies you own - don't allow one very weak CEO to take down an entire company and management team. The Pampered Chef is slowly becoming obsolete - needed a new CEO about 5 years ago.