Panduit - Uncertain about the direction of this company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Panduit

"Uncertain about the direction of this company"

Pros

Good pay, excellent products, solid roadmap, and great growth potential.

Cons

Too many secrets about where we're headed and how they plan to arrive there. Visionaries and innovative thinkers are often silenced or ignored. Lack of risk-takers on management squad. Poor interactions among teams due to personality conflict that seem to be tolerated by those in upper management.

Other Employee Reviews for Panduit

"I just wish I could get those years back!"

Current Employee - Ex-molding Machine Operator
    Current Employee - Ex-molding Machine Operator

Pros

TP for me was a short drive to work. Safe, fenced in parking lot. At one time Panduit had good benefits.

Cons

When I first started I thought Panduit actually cared about it's employees. That was back in the 1970s when Jack was in charge. You learn quick to keep a low profile. Just do your job and go home. Keep quiet in the meetings as any good ideas will just die on the vine anyway. Supervisors had their favorites and they usually got the posted jobs. No suprise there. Panduit was one of those companies that truly needed a good union to protect it's employees. All employees, past, present and future will be discarded sooner or later. That's how Panduit works! I left for a better job before they could scrap me. They wanted my input in the exit interview. That's funny, for close to 30 years my input wasn't needed or wanted. Panduit was a black hole in my life. I escaped it's pull and I stay far, far away.

Advice to Management

Shame on you for the way you have treated your employees! Keep the layoffs coming as it is a blessing for those still working for you!

"good"

Pros

it gives us training in all new products 10% for their revenue in reach and development the best company working in the field of physical layer

Cons

you must take Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) to work on panduit which this course is so expensive and so difficult

Advice to Management

you must not put condition for every one want to work on panduit to take the Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) course