Panduit - Full circle. Instead of "Know a lot and say a little, management here is know a little and say a lot" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Panduit

"Full circle. Instead of "Know a lot and say a little, management here is know a little and say a lot""

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Burr Ridge, IL
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at Panduit full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Jack E. Caveney sr. , paid holidays, snow cones, popcorn, and a company that never paid finance charges.

Cons

Company that never paid an employee what they deserved. Daily beatdown and blame slide. Can't get a new professional employee to show up after they accept. Imagine what life would be like if your NAME changed so much??? Good parking, and.... liquidation

Advice to Management

Panduit has a great name out in the marketplace. In the workplace it is a little different. The common thread is the Pixie Dust and spin between one end and the other. Policies, programs, and restructuring change so quickly that there are new changes before the last are even implemented or even evaluated. Part of Management power struggle and position justification. Keep up the work deflectors and responsibility immobilizers.

Other Employee Reviews for Panduit

1. ""Changing of the Guards""

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Tinley Park, IL
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Tinley Park, IL

I have been working at Panduit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Work/Life Balance
    -Corporate building has a great atmosphere
    -Enjoyable co-workers
    -Exposure to different aspects of company business/ culture
    -Internal growth and career longevity

Cons

-Swiping in
    -Clashing of salaries
    -Moves at a slower pace to make hiring decisions (Just want to be thoroughly sure the candidate is correct)
    -Not able to work from home for certain positions; When other companies are allowing employees to do so
    -Location in the South Suburbs does not attract the top talent that the company desires for STEM positions

Advice to Management

Be more open to expanding the workforce from entry level to seasoned hires and not be so critical of the candidates for STEM positions.

"SynapSense provides a compelling, open and healthy work environment."

Current Employee - Director in Folsom, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Folsom, CA

I have been working at Panduit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

SynapSense provides a compelling and stimulating work environment. As a small, rapidly growing company, each of us can see the impact of our efforts on a daily basis. Teamwork is very clearly part of the culture. Senior management conducts business with a focus on ethics, integrity and transparency. As shareholders we all understand clearly the goals of the company and in my experience, each person is highly invested in our success. Our disciplined approach to work is balanced by a "family first" core value. It truly is a great place to work....Really!

Cons

There is always risk in a small company but that is also part of the reward, as we have grown so much over the past years. We can see our successes as we look back and are proud of how far we have come. It is a unique opportunity to be a part of something from the ground floor.

Advice to Management

Continue to staff for success