KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Job

Jan 5, 2022 - Associate in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, good health care.

Cons

There were not really any.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Its a pretty good first job

Jul 5, 2022 - Retail Member
    Business Outlook

Pros

None really it's decent, not really good but not really bad. It's just an okay job for a teen looking for work during school.

Cons

Like said before there's not really bad things about the place it's just typical fast food.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Jun 25, 2022 - Associate in Joliet, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun. Management was chill. They accommodated me and my pregnancy. I had to eat often or I'd risk passing out. Id get sweaty and dizzy and ringing in my ears. I was allowed to snack whenever there werent customers(bc of my health condition). Panera adheres to strict food safety standards and cleans 24/7. I liked it here and my schedule was great. My infant projectiled alot every morning and pooped of course, so i was often running behind. My managers wanted me to be on time obviouslyyy but they didnt give me too much crap. Thank goodness. They also accommodated breast pumping time in amd created a makeshift pumping area in the storage room for me lol there was alot of good experiences(which i worked hard and deserved.) And unfortunately i wont list it all out but in the end, i loved working at panera. We had a great crew.

Cons

No cons. The pay is ok for young people or inexperienced teens/young adults.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Panera Bread.

Panera Bread Photos