Cover image for Paragon Legal Group

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Paragon really stands behind their work and their word!

Nov 16, 2022 - Legal Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

One thing I appreciate about Paragon is that they provide an atmosphere that is welcoming for everyone! They really do put people first and everything else falls into place from there.

Cons

I think this goes with being remote, but it would be nice to be able to meet in person more.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! It means a lot to our team to work for a company that really lives by our values. We're hoping the future will bring more opportunities to meet in-person, too!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Excellent, supportive company.

Nov 16, 2022 - Senior Counsel in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

They care about the individual (they actually sent me chicken soup when I got COVID!). Very supportive. Great availability to interesting contract assignments. Good culture.

Cons

You have to be actively on assignment for any benefits. Minimal time off. Minimal benefits.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for your review! Supporting our employees is so important to us and we're glad it means a lot to you, too! We love being able to match great legal professionals with great clients; it's a win-win! In case it is helpful, for employees who enroll in our insurance (medical, dental, and vision), we do continue those benefits for two months in-between projects while you're considering your next Paragon project. Thank you!

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor

A pleasure to work with

Jul 5, 2022 - Senior Counsel
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my work with Paragon. The team is wonderfully responsive and did a fantastic job identifying opportunities for me. When one engagement ended, I had interviews almost immediately and found another position within weeks - even with somewhat challenging personal requirements regarding my work availability. I really couldn't recommend Paragon highly enough.

Cons

I have no complaints, and not even constructive critique to offer. Very pleased to have connected with Paragon

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're thrilled that you've chosen to work with Paragon and hope that you'll continue to refer us to other great people. Finding the best assignment for each attorney and then hearing that they've enjoyed the work is what it's all about here!

Discover more reviews about Paragon Legal Group.

Paragon Legal Group Careers

Cover image for Paragon Legal Group

Empowering the world’s most forward-thinking companies with flexible in-house legal solutions. Extraordinary talent. Immediate...More

• Our Values
  • Working at Paragon
  • Client Impact
  • Apply

Paragon Legal Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Paragon Legal Group photo of: Only thing better than getting to work around ONE table together? . . .
Paragon Legal Group photo of: . . . Paragon fanny packs!
Paragon Legal Group photo of: Team dinner in Healdsburg (May 2022)
Paragon Legal Group photo of: Hard to beat the view from our beautiful new office.
Paragon Legal Group photo of: Paragon Corporate Team finally reunited in person! (May 2022)
Paragon Legal Group photo of: Food Bank 2020