Paranet Solutions - Very entrepreneurial | Glassdoor

"Very entrepreneurial"

Pros

Paranet Solutions is a great place for smart and energetic professionals. They provide opportunities for your ideas to be heard as long as you are performing your daily duties.

Cons

Some of the business unties do not operate cohesively which leads to some duplication of effort on the sales and marketing side of the company.

Advice to Management

Continue to build a strong culture of work hard, play hard across all business units.

Other Employee Reviews for Paranet Solutions

1. "Worst place I have ever worked"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Addison, TX

I worked at Paranet Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I guess the best thing about working there is the drinks in the fridge are free...... :-)

Cons

If you like working a minimum of 45 hours a week which was a requirement for salaried employees and being treated like absolute garbage then this is the place for you. I would not wish this job on my worst enemy. I think I would rather starve to death than work there. Make sure you stay in your seat and only speak when spoken to or Erik will have words with you …..

Advice to Management

Fire the management, treat your employees like assets, your bonus structure needs goals and expectations set for the employees. Background checks on your employees and their history should be given to your clients so they know who and what they are working with.

2. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at Paranet Solutions full-time

Pros

Paranet is a fast paced and unique organization which has seen a lot of good change over the last few years. There are always opportunities to grow professionally and new technologies to learn. The company invests well in its people and goes the extra mile for its customers.

Cons

The fast paced environment and large customer base can be overwhelming for some. The ability to multitask with attention to detail goes a long ways here!

Advice to Management

Continue to promote positive culture, invest in your employees, and provide transparent communication. More clearly defined reporting/metrics would be helpful in some areas.