Pariveda Solutions - Love it | Glassdoor

"Love it"

Former Employee - Associate (A2) in Dallas, TX

I worked at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

People care about you, everyone is smart and capable while having good person skills. Genuine culture of mentoring others, growing your career, taking on more responsibility, partnering with the client, etc. Just can't say enough good. If you can make it past the case study and get a job offer, take it and don't look back.

Cons

If you don't care about growing your career, getting promoted every 12 months, making more money, helping/coaching others, and learning new technologies, then you'll hate it here

Advice to Management

None I can think of. Bruce, Kerry, Hector, etc just keep doing a great job. Transparency and Servant Leadership must always be modeled from the top down.

Pariveda Solutions2016-07-06
  1. "Fantastic Culture & Interesting Work"

Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Our leadership team has the highest integrity and commitment to people I have ever experienced. I can absolutely trust that we do the right thing for our people and our clients at every turn. We focus on complex problems, so the work is interesting and challenging. And we collaborate well on teams such that we can all live full and engaged lives, as well.

Cons

We have a strong feedback culture. This enables extraordinary growth and yet requires great energy — you need to be up for lifelong learning and full development.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of the incredible leadership. We are so fortunate to have such talent and commitment from the top!

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-21
  2. "Adapting well to a dynamic environment"

Current Employee - Principal in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Environment architected from the ground up to help people grow Caring Leadership Long term vision and adaptive strategy

Cons

Company is not for everyone - personal growth brings challenge and you have to be willing to work on yourself and change

Advice to Management

Be careful not to bite off more than we can chew - Initiative overload will hold us back and harm our people

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.