Pariveda Solutions - Technology company with human focus | Glassdoor
  1. "Technology company with human focus"

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) Pariveda's primary focus is on developing each individual to their maximum potential. And that focus trumps over bottom line profits. From day 1, I have had someone coaching or helping me with my growth, 2) The hires are of the highest standard. Working with some of the top talent brings out the best in you. 3) Before Pariveda, I worked at a company for 16 years and thought making the transition would be hard. But Pariveda is setup in way to get you feeling at home from day 1. 4) The financial transparency within the company is a breath of fresh air. The benefits they offer are definitely unmatched elsewhere. By taking care of the financial worries a typical employee would have, Pariveda has created a safe place for employees to enjoy the work they do.

Cons

I have not had any issues or negative things at Pariveda so far. Probably the short bench time could become a problem in longer run, but I`m positive the management has good way to handle that.

Continue reading
    Pariveda Solutions2019-10-04
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Pariveda is a terrific company. The people you work with are really friendly and smart, the camaraderie is amazing, most projects are interesting, and not a lot of travel compared to other consulting firms. I was honestly a bit hesitant to join after i read all these other overwhelmingly positive reviews (I figured they were fake), but I can say whole heartedly that my experience so far has fallen in line with the sentiment of these other reviews. - Benefits are competitive. Good 401k match, no vesting, good PTO, free healthcare, etc. - Everyone seems to really care about you as a person. I’ve never had a problem working from home if I needed a mental health day, no one is a micromanager, the MT has stayed with me a few times after hours to help me on personal development stuff if I requested. A coworker had to take some time off work recently due to an accident. Instead of using up his PTO before short term disability kicked in, HR donated a bunch of PTO hours for him. That kind of stuff. - Promotions. At most tech companies, moving up is pretty hard. There is a clearly defined path at Pariveda to move from a recent college grad, to tech lead, to manager, to principal, to Vice President. Promotions typically happen ~ once a year, and throughout the year you are given continuous feedback so that you make sure you are on track for a promotion. - Pay transparency is kind of cool. Also ESOP shares. - The CEO comes around to all the offices frequently, and I've had a few 1:1 meetings with him. Really interesting guy.

Cons

- Free healthcare is a neat perk, but it’s just a high deductible HSA plan that can leave you with a lot of out of pocket expenses. I wish that we at least had an option to buy up to a better plan. - In most markets, the salary is very competitive, but in higher cost of living offices like NYC and San Francisco, the salary is way below average. The recruiting is harder in those offices as a result. The MT really needs to figure that out if we truly want to expand our footprint in those markets.

Pariveda Solutions2020-02-14
  2. "Great company to push yourself to grow"

Current Employee - Manager II in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent mentoring structuring with a transparent salary structure. Constant opportunities to grow which you can dial back if needed.

Cons

You will work more here and at times a work/life balance will be tough, but moderately manageable depending on how fast you're trying to grow.

Pariveda Solutions2020-01-31

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.