1. "Unique consulting company focused on people"

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pariveda's mission is unique and is focused on helping employees self-actualize. It does this by having a fair and balanced review process, detailed and plentiful feedback from peers, upper management and others, having opportunities both at clients and internally for growth and having a strong internal mentorship program. The pay is competitive with other companies in the industry and the benefits are great especially fully paid medical premiums and matches for HSA and some FSAs. They hire great people and that is by far one of the best parts of working at Pariveda is getting to work with highly motivated people who are amazing at what they do.

Cons

Similar to other consulting companies the work is varied and so occasionally that can mean long hours and may not always be fully aligned with career path. Both of these are much shorter-lived than at 'typical' consulting companies. Plentiful feedback does take some getting used to at the beginning of your tenure but is extremely valuable to personal growth.

Continue reading

Pariveda Solutions Response

Pariveda Solutions

Thanks for taking the time to review Pariveda!

1. "COVID has really emphasized the values"

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Senior leadership shares information transparently - we have a bi-weekly town hall where our senior leaders answer questions live, in an open forum. No question is off the table. Given the weight, urgency and tensions created by the current political, social, economic and health environment, some of these questions are raw and tough. Leaders communicate with empathy and plenty of information. In the first town hall, our CEO was asked "what can we do to help the firm", and his answer was something along the lines of: continue to grow and develop yourself, and take care of your family. By doing that we're all stronger." I was blown away. You can imagine all the things you'd expect a CEO to say, about staying tough or working hard, or selling work, etc. But this answer only highlights what I already know - that this firm well-led.

Cons

Due to the pandemic, our current mode is 100% work from home. Though I have an incredible home office set up, it would be nice to be in the office at least some of the time. I miss seeing all my co-workers face to face!

2. "A company that is truly invested in the growth of their employees"

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Transparent career path and salaries - Detailed feedback and semiannual reviews that make it very clear what your strengths are and what areas you need to work on in order to get promoted. - Great company culture - Everyone is really invested in supporting the growth of others and caring for the whole person. Empathy and emotional intelligence are highly valued. - I feel empowered to try new things and find ways to impact the firm both at the office and national level.

Cons

- This is not the place to work if you don't take constructive feedback well and aren't looking to continuously improve. You have to be willing to work on yourself and continuously develop your skills.

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.