Pariveda Solutions - Great company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Pariveda is a terrific company. The people you work with are really friendly and smart, the camaraderie is amazing, most projects are interesting, and not a lot of travel compared to other consulting firms. I was honestly a bit hesitant to join after i read all these other overwhelmingly positive reviews (I figured they were fake), but I can say whole heartedly that my experience so far has fallen in line with the sentiment of these other reviews. - Benefits are competitive. Good 401k match, no vesting, good PTO, free healthcare, etc. - Everyone seems to really care about you as a person. I’ve never had a problem working from home if I needed a mental health day, no one is a micromanager, the MT has stayed with me a few times after hours to help me on personal development stuff if I requested. A coworker had to take some time off work recently due to an accident. Instead of using up his PTO before short term disability kicked in, HR donated a bunch of PTO hours for him. That kind of stuff. - Promotions. At most tech companies, moving up is pretty hard. There is a clearly defined path at Pariveda to move from a recent college grad, to tech lead, to manager, to principal, to Vice President. Promotions typically happen ~ once a year, and throughout the year you are given continuous feedback so that you make sure you are on track for a promotion. - Pay transparency is kind of cool. Also ESOP shares. - The CEO comes around to all the offices frequently, and I've had a few 1:1 meetings with him. Really interesting guy.

Cons

- Free healthcare is a neat perk, but it’s just a high deductible HSA plan that can leave you with a lot of out of pocket expenses. I wish that we at least had an option to buy up to a better plan. - In most markets, the salary is very competitive, but in higher cost of living offices like NYC and San Francisco, the salary is way below average. The recruiting is harder in those offices as a result. The MT really needs to figure that out if we truly want to expand our footprint in those markets.

Pariveda Solutions2020-02-14
  1. "Great organization that lives its values"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Defined, yet not restrictive, career paths even at the leadership level - Intentional approach to people development - Good overall compensation with many benefits not found at similarly-sized organizations - Commitment to living by mission/values with fantastic follow-through

Cons

- As company grows, some inconsistencies across offices - mostly noticed internally

Continue reading
    Pariveda Solutions2020-03-09
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great salary and benefits, very growth-focused company, strong mentor program.

Cons

Work-life balance can be difficult toward the end of projects.

Pariveda Solutions2020-02-21

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.