Parker New York - Sales | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales"

I worked at Parker New York full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Longstanding and very supportive team. Amazing product and location. Management is well organized, open door policy, no red tape. Upper management is easily accessible and responsive. There is a strategic focus on making the sales process smooth and efficient. Colleagues are friendly and the environment is productive. Victoria Barr (DOSM) runs an efficient and successful operation and I learned a lot from her. Mrs.... Kerr (Director of HR) is helpful and generous with insight and guidance. Steven Pipes (VP) is personable and easy to talk to and values employees. Starwood connection - incredible hotel perks.

Cons

There are really no cons to report. Hospitality industry is full of daily challenges as is any industry. Any cons to list would not be on the hotel side.

Parker New York2016-10-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Management trainee"

Rental Management Trainee in New York, NY

I worked at Parker New York for more than a year

Pros

Perfect company for training and work! Great team

Cons

Miss them a lot. I wish them growth, strength , successes. If they would have good management offers for them I would come back and work with them again.

Parker New York2019-04-15
  2. "hyatt is the worst. YOU CAN LEARN EVERYTHING YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO"

Current Employee - Everything in New York, NY

I have been working at Parker New York full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

money is good. everything else is just brown toilet water

Cons

management is horrible. the absolute worst. the people that are supposed to make sure things run smoothly are not even qualified to operate a toaster. hyatt has come in and took a run down, dilapidated hotel and made it worse. never thought it could get worse than having thieves and liars running this place. til hyatt came in. management is beyond clueless. hr is biased and can’t tell the difference between right... and wrong. numbers are in the toilet bc they have pissed off people sabotaging things and they can’t even figure it out. takes the asst gm months to figure out payroll. we would’ve been better off with a a group of chimps in charge

Advice to Management

please quit. all of you useless people. just quit

Parker New York2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about Parker New York.