Parkhouse Bell - I started as a Personal Assistant and a Resourcer in Parkhouse Bell, now I work as the Office Manager for Dubai office. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Parkhouse Bell

"I started as a Personal Assistant and a Resourcer in Parkhouse Bell, now I work as the Office Manager for Dubai office."

Current Employee - PA - Office Manager in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Current Employee - PA - Office Manager in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Parkhouse Bell full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1- Parkhouse Bell give a chance to their employees to grow within the company
2- Rewarding
3- Top Professional
4- Well Established company

Cons

Dubai office is a new one and we are still growing our team and trying to establish ourselves here in UAE therefore working in our Dubai office is not for people whom don't like high competitivity and challenges

Other Employee Reviews for Parkhouse Bell

1. "Fantastic team - also great for first-time recruiters!"

Current Employee - Senior Researcher in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Researcher in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Parkhouse Bell full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great to build a first-time recruitment career - they are more than willing to train people with transferable skills and the willingness to put the work in, and the team is genuinely supportive.

Not a stereotypical recruitment culture within the team - everyone is open and honest. You can count on support when you need it, and it's constructively competitive. Management also works hard to build these values in the team, especially when making new hires.

Integrity is very important, with a commitment to 'doing what you say you will do' - both for clients and candidates.

Cons

Still a smaller, growing company, with career progression linked to company growth.

2. "Great company to build your career with"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Parkhouse Bell full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked within the recruitment sector for nearly 10 years and Parkhouse Bell is the first agency I have worked for which I have felt appreciated, be myself and that I can see a long and developing career with them. The team are fantastic and we genuinely all support each other and drive each other to do well. Recruitment is not the easiest of careers so having a team and management who are with you through challenging times truly means a lot. We have an open-door policy and senior management who actually recruit and understand the market as well as being experts in our sector, this helps enormously when we need advice and guidance within our roles. Not only a happy work environment we have excellent benefits of holidays, a commission structure that is strong and fair as well as great incentives. We have all recently returned from a Spa and Golf weekend. Our training is constantly refreshed so we are able to be the best that we can be. Not only have we had team training but all of us have had an external one on one coach helping us develop and bring out our true potential. We are all treated with respect and know each other’s strengths which overall makes us a successful team and a nice environment to work in, we also work closely with our international offices and have the option of working abroad.

Cons

Still growing and seeking more people to join our team to maximise our true potential

Advice to Management

Never change the management style, we have a happy working environment