Parsons Corporation - Great environment for an intern. All of my managers want to make sure I'm learning something new every day. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Parsons Corporation

"Great environment for an intern. All of my managers want to make sure I'm learning something new every day."

Current Employee - Quality Control Inspector in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Quality Control Inspector in Houston, TX

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent environment for the young and old. Don't treat interns like cheap labor. I come to work everyday with tasks and I am an asset to the project unlike other internships I have had.

Cons

Work moves around for Parsons, if you get hired on for full time you will almost have to be willing to relocate. To some that is not a con but I am not finished with school yet.

Advice to Management

Continue to treat interns as a part of the organization. You get out of interns what you put into them, if they feel unwanted and taken advantage of it will be a waste of time and money for the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Parsons Corporation

1. "Employees come FIRST"

Current Employee - Senior Project Control Specialist in Corona, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Project Control Specialist in Corona, NY

I have been working at Parsons Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Safety is priority.
    2. Quality in everything they do.
    3. Employees are highly regarded and are the reason for their amazing success.
    4. Great Benefits.
    5. Higher than the average or most competitive salaries in the industry of choice.
    6. Too many to list

Cons

They are so global that when projects finish you might have to travel to various locations however they offset that with a robust compensation package. Even the con is a pro!!

Advice to Management

Please don't change a thing! Your values will further the growth of this amazing company.

2. "slow but steady increase in responsibility for first job out of college"

Former Employee - Engineer II in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Engineer II in New York, NY

I worked at Parsons Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

there are several interesting projects to work on; interfacing with the client is a big part of the job. the company is employee-owned, so the retirement benefits are better than most competitors.

Cons

it's a big company and often it seems hard to be recognized, especially as a younger engineer in his first job out of college; the annual increase in pay should be more for recent grads.

Advice to Management

for recent grads, the annual increase in pay (as a percentage) should be significantly higher; it encourages people to leave.