Partner Engineering and Science - Fast and Exciting Work Environment | Glassdoor

"Fast and Exciting Work Environment"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Eatontown, NJ

I have been working at Partner Engineering and Science full-time for less than a year

Pros

Partner truly is a refreshing change from my previous employers. It is an entrepreneurial environment where the company values your input. I have been equipped with all of the necessary tools, be it personnel assistance or technology to do my best work. The positive setting keeps me motivated and drive to keep the company a success. My direct manager is very knowledgeable, yet trusts my judgement on how to... proceed moving forward.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Advice to Management

Please continue to value your employees feedback, good or bad. Partner understands that their employees are their greatest resource and hope that never changes. Keep up the great work!

Partner Engineering and Science2019-08-08

"Three months in and....so far, so good!"

I have been working at Partner Engineering and Science

Pros

Very flexible company philosophy that allows an employee to set their own career path. Everyone seems to be extremely nice.

Cons

Everyone is so, so busy that sometimes attention to detail is overlooked. There is a lot of trial by fire.

Advice to Management

Make sure to make time for more team meetings and collaboration.

Partner Engineering and Science2019-09-26

"Great Company and Great People"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

culture, team and compant support, versatile,

Cons

I haven't found any yet

Partner Engineering and Science2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Partner Engineering and Science.