KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great place to work!

Oct 3, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Management supports each employee at work as well as when personal life events occur. - Company growth due to all the hard work both management and each employee contributes, a rewarding feeling

Cons

-Fast paced environment that sometimes requires long hours. - Hard to find work/life balance when having your computer always at your fingertips

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Place to Work

Mar 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with a leadership team who truly cares about the people as much as the business!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Is there a 6 star option?

Feb 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance. Working Remote ( this is no joke...). A leadership team that genuinely takes an interest in each one of us, not just as employees- but as people. A company that is focused on values, and demonstrates them. A real team atmosphere- seriously everyone is so willing to help each other out. Opportunities for growth- choose your own adventure, and they will help you get there. Some days you might get the "I wish I could go into an office vibe".... but PC does everything possible to make those days few and far between. Video calls, slack chats, company retreats (even the virtual kind), awesome swag boxes...really help bring all of us together.

Cons

Slack can be overwhelming- but so can someone coming to your desk every 5 minutes to ask a question. Email can be crazy- but doesn't that happen every where you work? Some days you may feel like you have so much to do, how will you ever get it done- Hey did you know you have tomorrow too?

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about PartnerCentric.

PartnerCentric Photos

+ Add Photo
PartnerCentric photo of: The PC Team at our Annual Company Retreat in Disney World
PartnerCentric photo of: 2018 Savannah Team Retreat