PartnerCentric - PartnerCentric = Happy Employee | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PartnerCentric

"PartnerCentric = Happy Employee"

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working at PartnerCentric! Great team members who are always willing to lend a hand and have the same core values make working at PartnerCentric very enjoyable. Management does a good job in keeping everyone informed with overall company news and setting quarterly goals so we all know how our contributions affect the bottom line. The company promotes healthy living with gym reimbursements and supports continued education which is appreciated. I consider the flexible work schedule and work from home environment a perk as well and appreciate the fact that we aren't micro-managed. Overall, a great company and a great team!

Cons

Working remotely isn't for everyone and might be considered a con for people who like the office environment. Sometimes the work/life balance is difficult because the work is always around and isn't left at the office.

Advice to Management

Improve career path opportunities so it's clear how people can grow at PartnerCentric.

Other Employee Reviews for PartnerCentric

1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

-Each employee provided with top-of-the-line computer
    -Benefits include 401k, very good health and dental insurance, gym memberships and cell phone bills compensated
    -Flexible vacation schedule, plus all major holidays
    -Amazing group of coworkers
    -Supportive management
    -Employees work remotely, so there is no commute
    -Good communication, collaborative team despite remote workforce
    -Occasional company retreats to resort locations

Cons

-Working from home office may not be for everyone. You may find yourself struggling to separate work life from home life.

Advice to Management

Hard to think of anything to include here!

2. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Affiliate Program Manager
    Current Employee - Affiliate Program Manager

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company with great people! Everyone is friendly and happy to help. I've worked in affiliate for a few years and I'm much less stressed at PC than I was at my previous employer which is a huge pro! Benefits are good, remote working is awesome, and the company is flexible and cares about their employees.

Cons

Benefits are good but it is costly to add family to insurance. On-boarding can also be confusing being remote, but once you learn the systems/processes you're good!

Advice to Management

Continue with how well you treat employees and putting them first, it makes everyone appreciate working here and makes everyone excited about their work and worked harder to ensure client success.