PartnerCentric - They Walk the Walk | Glassdoor
  1. "They Walk the Walk"

Current Employee - Client Services

I have been working at PartnerCentric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Integrity, Transparency, Culture, Smart people, Strong Future Vision which is always shared with all employees, growing career growth opportunities, consistent growth and healthy company

Cons

I only wished we met as a company more often, but also understandable considering this is a fully remote company.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the limits and thinking differently, it is making a difference!

PartnerCentric2019-12-05

Other Employee Reviews

"Great remote company to work for."

Former Employee - Marketing Analyst

I worked at PartnerCentric full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely competent team. Everyone is good at their job, and willing to help coworkers. Mature, family-oriented remote company vs many 100% remote companies that are young with the fast-faced, start up culture. Strong leadership. Good industry reputation.

Cons

Remote work maybe isn't for everyone. I'd also like to say that while you do have freedom in location, you don't have too much freedom in hours. No time logging or anything like that, but due to client-based nature of the work, you're expected to be on for the typical 9-5. Hard to feel like early mornings or late nights that you put in are noticed or appreciated. Because PartnerCentric is a medium sized company, there isn't as much pie to go around vs other larger companies. I felt like they did a good job at sharing what they can, but don't expect the same level of pay, perks, bonuses, that can be found elsewhere.

PartnerCentric2019-08-29

"Internal Support"

Former Employee - Internal Support

I worked at PartnerCentric part-time

Pros

Very good company with lots of benefits. Learned a lot during my time there thanks to the training that was provided.

Cons

Working remote may not be for everyone, however, I enjoyed it.

PartnerCentric2019-02-07

Discover more reviews about PartnerCentric.