Pathways Inc - This has been a great challenge and a great oppurtunity to work with my three favorite girls in the house I am working. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pathways Inc

"This has been a great challenge and a great oppurtunity to work with my three favorite girls in the house I am working."

Current Employee - CLT in Great Bend, KS
Current Employee - CLT in Great Bend, KS

Pros

Getting to no the clients on a one on one basis and to provide the best care possible and especially interacting with all of them. On March 15th I will be working days and excited for the new challenges that Pathways has to bring my way.

Cons

They need to hire more help and pay their employess a better rate or we wouldn't have such a turnover in this company. And have more communication that is especially important when running a professional business.

Advice to Management

People that work in the office need to step it up when it comes to shortages in the houses.

Other Employee Reviews for Pathways Inc

"Don't Do It!"

Former Employee - Case Manager in Ashland, KY
    Former Employee - Case Manager in Ashland, KY

Pros

Flexability is nice, and there isnt much supervision which is excellent if you prefer to work independently and problem solve. Tons of downtime is available, and you can pace yourself as you complete tasks.

Cons

There is no training that relates specifically to the job; majority of employees are not competent; no raises or promotions; health benefits are lacking. There is no organization or structure within the company, and the turnover rate is very very very high! Employees rarely last more than a year within this company, however this is due less to the actual work itself but more to the work environment. Very high stress.

Advice to Management

Have a passion for what you do, receieve more training, act like you care.

2. "I have worked over 4 years, had one pay raise and work full time hours yet not considered full time."

Current Employee - DSS
    Current Employee - DSS

Pros

The Individuals are the greatest!

Cons

The lack of room for advancement. the pay..there are really too many to name

Advice to Management

Stop pocketing all of the money and share with the ones that make you money and give you ideas.