Pathways Inc - This has been a great challenge and a great oppurtunity to work with my three favorite girls in the house I am working. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pathways Inc

"This has been a great challenge and a great oppurtunity to work with my three favorite girls in the house I am working."

Current Employee - CLT in Great Bend, KS
Current Employee - CLT in Great Bend, KS

Pros

Getting to no the clients on a one on one basis and to provide the best care possible and especially interacting with all of them. On March 15th I will be working days and excited for the new challenges that Pathways has to bring my way.

Cons

They need to hire more help and pay their employess a better rate or we wouldn't have such a turnover in this company. And have more communication that is especially important when running a professional business.

Advice to Management

People that work in the office need to step it up when it comes to shortages in the houses.

Other Employee Reviews for Pathways Inc

"Not bad, could be better"

I worked at Pathways Inc full-time

Pros

•lots of health insurance plans to choose from. •the coordinators are generally pretty cool to work for and are supportive yet don't micromanage.
    •free food from pharmaceutical reps
    •each employee has their own office even if working mostly in the community.
    •college grads are hired (entry level) Good place to get started.
    •cell phones and sometimes laptops are provided.

Cons

•departments don't work well together.
    •administration is out of touch & is not clinical yet tells clinicians how to do their jobs.
    •the work load is entirely too much for a 7.5 hour day. Employees work late OFTEN.
    •printers are often out of ink & computers breaking but deadlines remain.
    •NO RAISES=poor morale.
    •medical records staff at most offices are overworked and underpaid and are obnoxious so clinicians AVOID them causing a breakdown in communication.
    •caseloads are huge!
    •turnover rate is high causing numerous complaints from consumers.
    •no opportunity at this company for bachelor's level employees.

Advice to Management

Put consumers first!! This agency is 100% focused on billing and not the people they serve. Otherwise, a great place to work.

"Okay place to work"

Former Employee - House Manager in Ashland, KY
    Former Employee - House Manager in Ashland, KY

I worked at Pathways Inc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

40 Hour work weeks, over time available, caring staff, enjoyed working with individuals, good communication between staff and management, transportation for individuals always provided for outtings, cheap rent for individuals, good allowance for groceries and supplies.

Cons

Long shifts, not much in house training, individuals served were sometimes violent, stressful job, switched to D&S community services and went down hill quick, were not quick to respond to in home needs, no raises unless you were promoted, worked every holiday.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees more, they do a lot to keep these homes happy and functioning and often times don't get praised enough. Say good job more.