Pathways Inc - A highly enjoyable learning experience where you can achieve great satisfaction in your work for clients. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pathways Inc

"A highly enjoyable learning experience where you can achieve great satisfaction in your work for clients."

Current Employee - Addiction Recovery Technician in Clinton, MO
Current Employee - Addiction Recovery Technician in Clinton, MO

Pros

You can assist your community in a very positive manner and take pride in the programs we employ.

Cons

The very limited cons are dependent on client attitude and that goes for any organization or corporation.

Advice to Management

I would say that there could be more emphasis on local community involvement, and personally I would like to see more innovative team efforts to cut down on waste. Living in Virginia, a common wealth state most of my life, I have seen that there are many ways to utilize local resources as well as giving positive contribution to local communities who share the resources.

Other Employee Reviews for Pathways Inc

1. "This has been a great challenge and a great oppurtunity to work with my three favorite girls in the house I am working."

Current Employee - CLT in Great Bend, KS
    Current Employee - CLT in Great Bend, KS

Pros

Getting to no the clients on a one on one basis and to provide the best care possible and especially interacting with all of them. On March 15th I will be working days and excited for the new challenges that Pathways has to bring my way.

Cons

They need to hire more help and pay their employess a better rate or we wouldn't have such a turnover in this company. And have more communication that is especially important when running a professional business.

Advice to Management

People that work in the office need to step it up when it comes to shortages in the houses.

"Don't Do It!"

Former Employee - Case Manager in Ashland, KY
    Former Employee - Case Manager in Ashland, KY

Pros

Flexability is nice, and there isnt much supervision which is excellent if you prefer to work independently and problem solve. Tons of downtime is available, and you can pace yourself as you complete tasks.

Cons

There is no training that relates specifically to the job; majority of employees are not competent; no raises or promotions; health benefits are lacking. There is no organization or structure within the company, and the turnover rate is very very very high! Employees rarely last more than a year within this company, however this is due less to the actual work itself but more to the work environment. Very high stress.

Advice to Management

Have a passion for what you do, receieve more training, act like you care.