Patni Computer Systems - a company that has given me a full chance to explore my potential & nurtured my growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Patni Computer Systems

"a company that has given me a full chance to explore my potential & nurtured my growth"

Former Employee - Senior Delivery Manager in Mumbai (India)
Former Employee - Senior Delivery Manager in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Patni Computer Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

open culture, respect to every employee, clear goals & measurement of KPIs at every level, strong quality & people processes, pay (& rewards) for performance, good infrastructure, good transport facility

Cons

The performance Appraisal System/ Process was a very good one; but its actual yearly implementation at times used to become 'perception based' which ideally should have always been 'performance measurement' based.

Advice to Management

Latest management(igate) should analyse thoroughly attrition of employees who had rating in the range >3.75 - 5 i.e. top 30% employees (who have left in past 2 years) and take corrective-preventive measures to take company ahead with a fast pace. Also, current management should encourage any of those employees to rejoin, if they are willing to do so.

Other Employee Reviews for Patni Computer Systems

"Good learning organisation"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I worked at Patni Computer Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent learning culture, process oriented organisation. Good place for freshers to start their career with.

Cons

Salary packages are not at par with the market

2. "Pay very less in comparison with its peers in the industry"

Pros

Good on job learning experience, good training provided to fresher (campus hires)

Cons

Salary paid is relatively lower and need to restructure the organization practices

Advice to Management

Not an aggressive management and less employee friendly lead to its stagnant business growth