Patrice & Associates - GREAT Opportunity - Wish I had found Patrice 4 years ago! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Patrice & Associates

"GREAT Opportunity - Wish I had found Patrice 4 years ago!"

Current Employee - Franchisee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Franchisee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Love working from home. Love determining my destiny and making MY business successful rather than someone else's. Love how it is scalable - I now have my own accounts and recruiters working for me and I am able to expand my business as big as I can dream. The franchise community is like a family - we work together and support one another. We also get incredible support from Patrice and the home office. You reap what you sow. If you work the business, there's no reason for lack of success, but don't expect to be successful if you're not willing to put in the work. It's like anything else in life....you need to work at it.

Cons

Really nothing, All the systems are in place - all you have to work is work the system and you make money.

Advice to Management

Keep brining on more franchisees. We need more people to grow our business and our presence in the marketplace. "The rising tide raises all ships!"

Patrice & Associates Response

Apr 10, 2014 – CEO

Thank you so much! I agree 100% with your thought "you reap what you sow". Owning a business is not like having a job where you show up and get paid. Business ownership is hard work where you don't ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Patrice & Associates

"Franchisee - Knoxville Del Wilson"

Current Employee - Franchisee in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Franchisee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The support is huge. I was struggling and Patrice hired a personal Executive Coach for me. I have never seen anyone be supportive and always be there for me in my life.

Cons

My biggest struggle is time management working from home. It is hard for me to stay focused sometimes. I think that is why others struggle because they don't treat it as if it were a job. It's too easy to "not work".

Advice to Management

Many changes have been made to the system since I joined 2 years ago. I have no advice because Patrice seems to always have her finger on the pulse and makes any changes needed.

Patrice & Associates Response

Jun 3, 2014 – CEO

Thanks Del. Your commitment to your business and dedication to success is evident. You are an awesome franchisee and thanks for your comments. I know you are willing to validate our system with ... More

"Current Franchisee - Tampa, FL"

Current Employee - Franchisee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Franchisee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong Company leadership. Build your own business with strong training and support. If you follow the training and use the systems you can succeed. My business has grown steadily every year since inception 4 years ago and it is exciting to be building it for me not someone else.

Cons

You must be self motivated, driven to succeed and OK with working from home. Quite frankly these are more pros in my book.

Advice to Management

There is no limit to how much money you can make if you are committed to building a business. Work the system; be a student of the program.