Paul Davis Restoration - Industry Leader in the Area | Glassdoor
  1. "Industry Leader in the Area"

Current Employee - Senior Estimator in Portland, OR

I have been working at Paul Davis Restoration full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working with this company has been a great learning experience. I have been in the industry since 1999 and Paul Davis Restoration is always on the cutting edge of the industry. Our team is always there to help when issues arise. Management is always looking to help us give the best in class results.

Cons

Only cons I can think of is being over booked with work. But is that really a con? It means we are looked upon as a industry leader so the Insurance Companies are looking for us to help their clients. Due to the word of mouth reputation we have, work is always above complicity.

Continue reading
    Paul Davis Restoration2018-12-06
  1. "Something Special (Manassas, VA)"

Current Employee - Estimator in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Paul Davis Restoration full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paul Davis (Manassas, VA) is a very special place to work at. The Manassas office does everything they can to accommodate employee needs while keeping an eye on the big picture. Great benefits, team environment, training opportunities, and promotions from within-in are some of the wonderful things you'll find working at this office. This office has a saying about finding "the right seat on the bus" - if you start with them and have the values/work ethic they believe in but you are not happy in your position they will do everything they can to help you change the situation. Recommended for those who are looking for a job as well as a career - they are accepting of people who are seeking employment while pursuing another career path. Pay is on par with industry standards and they have incentive plans for every position to my knowledge.

Cons

Due to the nature of the industry the type of work is intense and not for the faint of heart. Work comes in 24/7 and thus a to-do list that seemed relatively easy before you arrive to work could have very quickly grown. This office, while incredibly understanding of personal situations, will only help you as much as you're invested in helping yourself. They will not teach you how to be hard working but they will teach you how to be more effective when you are hard working.

Paul Davis Restoration2020-02-10
  2. "A Caring Company!"

Current Employee - Estimator in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Paul Davis Restoration full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cares about their customers and employees; provides a lot of training and offers growth opportunities.

Cons

Communication could be a little better.

Continue reading
    Paul Davis Restoration2020-02-10

Discover more reviews about Paul Davis Restoration.