Paul Davis Restoration - Complete waste of 5 months of my career. | Glassdoor

"Complete waste of 5 months of my career."

Former Employee - Estimator/Project Manager in Ashburn, VA

I worked at Paul Davis Restoration full-time for less than a year

Pros

Through the desolation that is "Paul Davis Ashburn" aka "Hat Over the Wall Enterprises" I was able to make some good friends. Similar to the bonds people make in combat zones I suppose.

Cons

The owners of this particular franchise are shady characters (putting it mildly). The family owns it and everyone who works for them are considered children; they literally speak to the staff like they are children. The subcontractors that work for them are treated with less respect than Michael Vick's fighting dogs. There are many other problems. My advice. If you stumble into their office and recall this review., run, don't walk as they are lying to you during the interview.

Continue reading
    Paul Davis Restoration2014-08-20
  1. "Something Special (Manassas, VA)"

Current Employee - Estimator in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Paul Davis Restoration full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paul Davis (Manassas, VA) is a very special place to work at. The Manassas office does everything they can to accommodate employee needs while keeping an eye on the big picture. Great benefits, team environment, training opportunities, and promotions from within-in are some of the wonderful things you'll find working at this office. This office has a saying about finding "the right seat on the bus" - if you start with them and have the values/work ethic they believe in but you are not happy in your position they will do everything they can to help you change the situation. Recommended for those who are looking for a job as well as a career - they are accepting of people who are seeking employment while pursuing another career path. Pay is on par with industry standards and they have incentive plans for every position to my knowledge.

Cons

Due to the nature of the industry the type of work is intense and not for the faint of heart. Work comes in 24/7 and thus a to-do list that seemed relatively easy before you arrive to work could have very quickly grown. This office, while incredibly understanding of personal situations, will only help you as much as you're invested in helping yourself. They will not teach you how to be hard working but they will teach you how to be more effective when you are hard working.

Paul Davis Restoration2020-02-10
  2. "A Caring Company!"

Current Employee - Estimator in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Paul Davis Restoration full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cares about their customers and employees; provides a lot of training and offers growth opportunities.

Cons

Communication could be a little better.

Continue reading
    Paul Davis Restoration2020-02-10

Discover more reviews about Paul Davis Restoration.