Paul's TV - Growing company with lots of opportunity! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paul's TV

"Growing company with lots of opportunity!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Paul's TV full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Open, collaborative environment.
Work hard, play hard mentality - surrounded by very motivated colleagues.
Confidence in my future with lots of opportunity as we grow.

Cons

We are so busy, it can be stressful at times!

Advice to Management

With growth comes change, but change can be scary for some. Over communicate, if necessary, so employees may see the big picture and purpose behind the change and all celebrate together.

Other Employee Reviews for Paul's TV

"STAY AWAY, I'm doing you a favor!!!!"

Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Paul's TV full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Sales Staff are nice, toys are cool, you may still get a free shirt when hired.

Cons

Pay structure has changed 4 times... what a joke! future objective is pay all sales and management $10/hour if possible.
    currently all commissions have been dropped to a bare minimum unless you sell extended warranties or other accessories at an astronomically high percentage..
    worst hours ever, selling to a complete ghost town all the way till midnight, hours may change on the spot. no stock over 32" tv in stores.. really??
    all customer issues are taken care of by additional discounts that are taken out of your commissions check, whether it is your fault or NOT!

Advice to Management

Stop with the brainwashing of how much money you make in Paul's when you have cut wages and commissions twice a year...

2. "Great Place to Work with Amazing People, Fantastic Benefits and Lot's of Room for Growth"

Current Employee - Merchandising Coordinator in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Merchandising Coordinator in Irvine, CA

Pros

Paul's TV is doing very well and is growing pretty fast. There is a fantastic amount of room for growth. I was promoted twice in one year! Also, the people are super friendly and supportive at work and outside of work. I've met some of the best people here. And the benefits are really good. Plus, if you work at corporate office, they have a pool table, a ping-ping pong table, TVs everywhere and free lunch on Fridays.

Cons

It can get very busy before and after holidays and promotions, so sometimes you can't take time off during holidays.