PayJunction - Great Company, Fun Work Environment, Lots of Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Great Company, Fun Work Environment, Lots of Opportunity"

Account Executive in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at PayJunction

Pros

So far my experience at PayJunction has consisted of a great work environment, fun co-workers, a great leadership team, continually growing business, and a customer-focused product. Upper management is always making sure that my team has everything we need to be successful, and lunches with the CEO are a semi-regular treat. This kind of involvement assures me that PayJunction is fully invested in our success from... the top down.

Cons

The parking lot is a bit small so street parking is a regular occurrence. The main office on upper State has become a bit crowded, but Business Development is moving to an awesome new location downtown this summer.

Advice to Management

I hope to see PayJunction keep it's "start-up" feel as we continue to grow. Besides that, I have no other feedback to offer management.

PayJunction2016-05-17

PayJunction Response

September 13, 2016

How are you liking that new location?! We hear you on the "start up" feel. We're working hard to maintain that vibe as we continue to grow. Thanks for your review and all the hard work you do.

1. "Very proud to be part of such an Amazing company"

Current Employee - Technical Support in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at PayJunction full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Excellent work / life balance - Very ethical company - Customers love our product - Internal process very well setup - Pets friendly

Cons

- Insurance for family members is paid by employees - Sometimes they look for outside talents, instead of giving opportunities to current staff.

Advice to Management

Will should work on his empathy skills.

PayJunction2019-09-18
  2. "Great company, smart people, engaging work, collaborative culture"

Current Employee - Director in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at PayJunction full-time for less than a year

Pros

PayJunction is awesome! The work is interesting, the people are genuine, and the culture is supportive and accountable. I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to work for PayJunction. This is definitely the best job I've ever had, and I've worked for some great people and great companies. There is tons of support from the top to “do the right thing” in every area: ethics, technology, culture. The owners... are natural leaders who are open to new ideas and are eager to do what it takes to ensure PayJunction is Best in Class. They are not interested in short cuts for the short-term. As they often say: PayJunction values long-term relationships over short-term profits. They mean it! The work-life balance at PayJunction is amazing. At PayJunction, there is a high expectation for everyone to give 100%+ during the work day, and there is definitely accountability throughout the organization for each person to positively contribute to success of the company. But when the workday ends, they expect you to go home, be with your friends and family, and enjoy your evening and weekends. The benefits are great (401k match, yoga on-site, dog-friendly, kombucha, catered Friday lunch, ++). But, even better than all of that is the people that work at PayJunction. There is a true family atmosphere where people genuinely care about each other. As a technology company, it is refreshing to see many women throughout the organization and in leadership roles. Additionally, there is a wide range of ages and experience, which adds value to both the organization and its employees. PayJunction offers a great opportunity for people just starting a career. There is a concerted effort within the organization to mentor and develop new employees through clear career paths. When new positions open, they will often promote internal candidates who are eager to learn and contribute.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

PayJunction2019-09-14

PayJunction Response

September 17, 2019Human Resources Associate

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and detailed review. We're thrilled to hear that you've found a home here at PayJunction; our culture of ethics, values, and support would not be possible without employees like you.

Discover more reviews about PayJunction.