PayJunction - Fun People, Flexible Environment, Stable Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Fun People, Flexible Environment, Stable Company"

Current Employee - Support Team

I have been working at PayJunction full-time

Pros

Leadership cares about staff, culture and sound business management. Management is open to new ideas and cares about our personal well being. The day to day office environment is fun and flexible, while the focus remains on providing superior quality and service. It's also great to be on a team that cares about transparency and integrity, especially in an industry where we often see questionable business practices.

Cons

As a business, PayJunction is solid, no cons that are worth mentioning. The only drawback is the high cost of living in Santa Barbara.

PayJunction2019-09-11

PayJunction Response

September 13, 2019Human Resources Associate

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! Our management team strives to be involved, approachable, and open to feedback. We're glad to hear those values are being reflected in your experience. Thanks for being part of the PJ team!

Continue reading
  1. "PayJunction asks itself "What is the Right Thing To Do""

Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at PayJunction full-time for more than a year

Pros

A company that consistently asks itself 2 questions when dealing with merchants, vendors, and employees: 'What is the right thing to do " and "Is this the best we can do"? The level of integrity and care is higher than any place I have worked.

Cons

More flexibility with remote work would be nice. Company has had improvements but room for more here. Would also be nice to have shower facilities available to more employees.

PayJunction2020-02-13
  2. "Great culture / Terrible micro-managing"

I worked at PayJunction full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent benefits, okay pay, and good culture.

Cons

Invasive micro-managing and public shaming, tend to put a damper on work quality and attitude.

PayJunction2020-02-05

PayJunction Response

February 14, 2020Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear positive comments about our company and culture and also appreciate hearing about areas where we can improve. We will continue to provide training for our team members on best practices for maintaining our positive work environment.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about PayJunction.