PayJunction - Great company, smart people, engaging work, collaborative culture | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company, smart people, engaging work, collaborative culture"

Current Employee - Director in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at PayJunction full-time for less than a year

Pros

PayJunction is awesome! The work is interesting, the people are genuine, and the culture is supportive and accountable. I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to work for PayJunction. This is definitely the best job I've ever had, and I've worked for some great people and great companies. There is tons of support from the top to “do the right thing” in every area: ethics, technology, culture. The owners... are natural leaders who are open to new ideas and are eager to do what it takes to ensure PayJunction is Best in Class. They are not interested in short cuts for the short-term. As they often say: PayJunction values long-term relationships over short-term profits. They mean it! The work-life balance at PayJunction is amazing. At PayJunction, there is a high expectation for everyone to give 100%+ during the work day, and there is definitely accountability throughout the organization for each person to positively contribute to success of the company. But when the workday ends, they expect you to go home, be with your friends and family, and enjoy your evening and weekends. The benefits are great (401k match, yoga on-site, dog-friendly, kombucha, catered Friday lunch, ++). But, even better than all of that is the people that work at PayJunction. There is a true family atmosphere where people genuinely care about each other. As a technology company, it is refreshing to see many women throughout the organization and in leadership roles. Additionally, there is a wide range of ages and experience, which adds value to both the organization and its employees. PayJunction offers a great opportunity for people just starting a career. There is a concerted effort within the organization to mentor and develop new employees through clear career paths. When new positions open, they will often promote internal candidates who are eager to learn and contribute.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

PayJunction2019-09-14

PayJunction Response

September 17, 2019Human Resources Associate

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and detailed review. We're thrilled to hear that you've found a home here at PayJunction; our culture of ethics, values, and support would not be possible without employees like you.

1. "They’ve got your back"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at PayJunction full-time for less than a year

Pros

The environment is great. Coworkers are so friendly and ready to support anyone who needs helps. It’s really special to work somewhere where you feel completely supported.

Cons

Pay could be more competitive

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! Again, it’s really special to come to work each knowing everyone there is ready to support each other.

PayJunction2019-10-18
  2. "Best company I’ve ever worked for"

Current Employee - Sales in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at PayJunction full-time for more than a year

Pros

Executive team and management are great and have repeatedly demonstrated how much they care about employees inside and outside of the work environment

Cons

No downsides to working here

PayJunction2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about PayJunction.