PayJunction - Great place to learn and grow | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at PayJunction full-time

Pros

They do a great job supporting their employees and I love that it's dog-friendly. They also offer a great benefits package and a good 401k match.

Cons

The benefits are awesome, however, the pay isn't great for being a top tech company in Santa Barbara.

PayJunction2019-10-23

PayJunction Response

November 13, 2019Human Resources Associate

We are glad to hear your enjoy our dog-friendly office and some of our other perks and benefits. We consistently evaluate our total compensation package in order to remain competitive within the local market. Thank you for your willingness to share your feedback!

Continue reading
  1. "PayJunction asks itself "What is the Right Thing To Do""

Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at PayJunction full-time for more than a year

Pros

A company that consistently asks itself 2 questions when dealing with merchants, vendors, and employees: 'What is the right thing to do " and "Is this the best we can do"? The level of integrity and care is higher than any place I have worked.

Cons

More flexibility with remote work would be nice. Company has had improvements but room for more here. Would also be nice to have shower facilities available to more employees.

PayJunction2020-02-13
  2. "Great culture / Terrible micro-managing"

I worked at PayJunction full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent benefits, okay pay, and good culture.

Cons

Invasive micro-managing and public shaming, tend to put a damper on work quality and attitude.

PayJunction2020-02-05

PayJunction Response

February 14, 2020Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear positive comments about our company and culture and also appreciate hearing about areas where we can improve. We will continue to provide training for our team members on best practices for maintaining our positive work environment.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about PayJunction.